Want to look your best for your big day? Consider these natural ways to enhance your beauty
Forget products for your skin, hair and nails that don’t give you the results you were hoping for. There are natural alternatives that can enhance your beauty simply and effectively.
Here are five key nutrients for shiny hair, strong nails and glowing skin...
- Biotin: This B vitamin helps increase nail thickness to strengthen brittle nails.
- Vitamin C and vitamin E: Both C and E boost your body’s natural ability to produce collagen and, as a result, keep your skin glowing, more elastic and looking youthful overall. These two antioxidants also help heal skin from past blemishes and support cardiovascular health.
- Zinc: A simple mineral that helps maintain the structural integrity of the nails, hair and skin.
- Iodine: An element that is critical to the process of balancing hormones and also supporting healthy hair. Many women who have thinning hair or eyebrows can be iodine deficient.
- Sleep: It's called "beauty sleep" for a reason. During sleep, your body repairs, recharges and refreshes for the day ahead. But how to get a deep sleep with a racing mind, tight muscles or restlessness? An effective supplement such as Vitality's Relax+ is a helpful option. Recommended in the winter Simply Beautiful editors box, this all-herbal formula includes crampbark, a natural muscle and nerve relaxant, works in 15 to 20 minutes and can be retaken if you wake during the night.
Need a one-stop solution to add these nutrients? The best vitamin for women—and healthy skin, hair and nails—is a high-potency multivitamin. Vitality's Time Release Super Multi+ provides daily requirements that contribute to general well being, as well as the health of skin, hair and nails. For the added benefits of biotin and vitamin C, take a complete vitamin B supplement like, Vitality's Time Release B60 Complete + C 600 mg.
CREATED BY REAL WEDDINGS, IN PARTNERSHIP WITH VITALITY